Monday, September 22, 2008

A Peaceful Sight To See

Kg. Kerasak, Bunut Susu, Pasir Mas, Kelantan. =)

Finally...after almost 3 month in the outside world, it’s time for me to return to my ever-blissful village in Kelantan. Although it’s still days till I can finally see grandpa, the chickens and the monkeys, their sounds dwell already in this imaginative mind of mine.

Yup, the same goes to the chirping birds and the laughter of Ali, Pak Lang, Pok Jak, Eju, Maro, Sadiq, Rubo, Beng, Aidil and the others; the ex-farisian Slumber Sixteen.

How long has it been? Does being in the outside world changes me? Will I still be the same Mat Toming as I used to be? Well, that’s for my friends to decide. Ah, Pok Jak, Eju and Rubo must be sniffing their nose in Berlin right now.

Wonder when will I follow their footsteps.
I’m sure there are many things to share. And the one week holiday of Raya doesn't seems to be enough for us all. Yeah, it’s definitely, truly, indeed true:

Friends Come and Go, but Friendship Remains Forever

And this Raya, I definitely got something to share – WhyIf.

No comments: