Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dawn Of A New Hope

Despair and Hope.


I woke up early today. Magoo is the one waking me. Said he’s leaving to go back home. Well, I nodded. There goes my last remaining clique in this college.


Last night we (me and magoo) have sent Aiman and Hanis home. And kelmarin dulu we have also sent home Acapen to his bus. Soon after that loving couple embarked on their journey, we looked at each other.


Where to go?

Karaoke.

Come on, let’s go.



Actually this has been my fifth time entering karaoke room. But last night is the first night where I sing to the heart’s content. The choice of song is not at all bad, but u really needs to scream if u were to enjoy it.


No, it’s not those shit of Saiful, Aliff Aziz and all.


It’s Guns n Roses, Search, Wings, XPDC.


Don’t quite remember the others, but still..

I DID SCREAM MY LUNGS OUT.


Suddenly Magoo raise his hands. It’s the last song. He switched all those Rock n Roll stuff off and selected a song.


And that song makes me realize how lucky I am -- to own a great thing called FRIENDSHIP.


How am I to face the last day in this tesl foundation? Will I be able to shadow my real feelings towards my friends? Will I ever have the guts to say what i meant, truly into her eyes?

Dunno. That's still a long way to go. For now, I dunno n I dun FUCKING CARE. There's too much shit on my plate.

Way Too Much.

But truly..hanging out with Magoo last night teaches me one thing –

The sincerest thing in this world is Friendship

1 comment:

PAJID said...

yup. friendship is the best thing.